Build to Suit Space
At Infusion Technology Center, commercial space can be customized to the unique tenant needs. By working with our site designers, tenants can customize their space so that it suits their industry and specific goals.
No matter what industry you are in, our expert development team can customize a plan to support your unique business needs. While any type of space can be constructed at the Infusion Technology Center, the most popular customization options have been summarized as:
Available Office Space in Innovation Square
Existing office space for lease in Innovation Square provides an opportunity for businesses to grow in an energetic environment between the University of Florida and downtown Gainesville. Floorplans are available for companies of all sizes and can be built to suit the needs of your organization. Locally managed, tenants can rely on 24/7 maintenance and service as well as help with moving, permitting, and other complicated procedures.
|623||623 W University||1922 sqft||Available Now!||View|
|424||424 SW 7th Terrace||1508 sqft||Available Now!||View|
|JEA C||730 NE Waldo Road||13,507 sqft||Available Now!||View|
Customized to Your Business’s Needs
At the Infusion Technology Center, tenants can choose to add features such as fume hoods, grease traps, snorkel exhausts, instrument ventilation at each workstation, and much more. Ventilation, cooling, and heating systems can be upgraded for those needing high performance workspace. Open areas may be added for large freestanding equipment, or conversely, a high density of smaller work stations can be added for high-user companies. Lighting can be positioned for the exact intended use. Overhead distribution systems can be added for compressed air; specialty gas instrumentation is also available.
Infusion Technology Center also allows businesses to customize the aesthetic appearance through paint, interior design, flooring, lighting fixtures and more. No matter the industry, the building can easily be tailored to your business needs. View more information about available space at the Infusion Technology Center.
Infusion Technology Center floorplates vary slightly from floor to floor between the first 8 levels, as shown in the slides below. Available square footage varies by floor as well. Floors 1-4 are designed for a high concentration of fume hoods. By reserving space early, companies can choose floor levels that best match their needs.
Hood Density Options
At Infusion Technology Center, space can be custom-built to have a high, medium or low density of fume hoods; snorkel exhausts can be added for instrument ventilation at each workstation (or can be shared amongst several). The number of fume hoods is driven by the functional needs of work conducted in the laboratory. At the Infusion Technology Center, floors 1-4 encompass an expanded airhandling system to accommodate a higher density of fume hoods, approximately 25,000 CFM per floor. Floors 5-8 offer fume hood options at a lower density, approximately 20,000 CFM per floor. View additional information about wet laboratory space and fume customization.
Frequently Asked Questions
- My business is not affiliated with UF. Am I eligible for space in Infusion at Innovation Square?
- Yes. Though there are many benefits due to the close proximity to the UF campus, there is no requirement for businesses to be affiliated in any way with UF in order to lease or purchase space within the building. Technology developed within the building is not subject in any way to partnership with UF.
- My business is currently located in a 5,000 sqft wet lab. We’d like to expand to 7,000 sqft now, 9,000 sqft in 3-5 years and 12,000 in 7-10 years. Can you accommodate our needs for growing space?
- Yes. Infusion Technology Center at Innovation Square offers a unique Planned Growth Program where tenants can lease or buy commercial space at planned intervals. We then rent out a subsection of that space to a separate company on a lease term that allows the 1st tenant to consider expansion at a planned interval. This can be a great way to save, since moving and customizing another lab can be very expensive and disruptive to your business. We can design a Planned Growth Program for your individual business needs. Contact us for more details.
- We need 3,000 sqft of wet lab space, a conference room and 2,000 sqft of office space for administration. Is there multi-use space available?
- Yes. We can customize the unit to your needs, including conference rooms, dry labs, wet labs, office/admin/support space, bathrooms, kitchens, break rooms, specialty air systems and much more.
- Is it possible to purchase or lease an entire floor of the building?
- Yes. We currently have several floors available which have not yet been subdivided for other tenants.
- I didn't see it listed but I am wondering if your building has a specific technical feature?
- Please contact Trimark Properties at 352.336.4930, fill out the Request More Information form below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific technical feature and customization information.
Why Choose Infusion Technology Center
- Companies gain an impressive image boost for being associated with Innovation Square; increased customer perception and instant credibility
- Urban setting in a highly visible, collaborative research center
- 2 blocks from the heart of the UF campus
- Walking distance to classrooms, research labs, libraries, faculty buildings and more
- Brand new building with fully customizable wet lab, dry lab and office/admin space
- State-of-the-art technical design for maximum energy efficiency
- Specifically engineered for laboratory success; View building features
Leasing Information for Infusion Technology Center
- Customized space at Infusion is available for lease
- Spaces range from 2,000 to 54,000 square feet (150,000 total sqft available)
- Tenants lease the shell; all space within the shell can be customized to the exact needs of the business
- Flexible lease terms; short and long term options available
- Infusion at Innovation Square offers a unique Planned Growth Program not found in other research parks.
- Ideal for High-Growth Companies that have outgrown smaller suites, the Infusion Technology Center features flexible office bays, allowing businesses to increase the size of their building space as the company grows, without moving to another location.
- Speak to a leasing broker at (352) 336-4930 about planned growth options or Request More Info.
- Contact us for pricing for your specific business needs.