Commercial Office Space for Lease
Pre-built space in the Innovation Square development is now being leased for immediate and upcoming occupancy. Incoming companies can customize these spaces to meet their unique needs while the larger spaces are being built. Both partial-building leases and full-building leases are available at this time.
|Pre-Built Commercial Space Now Available Within UF Innovation Square|
|1026 F||1026 SW 2nd Avenue||2,625 sqft||Available Now!||View|
|1421 Restaurant Space||1421 NE 8th Avenue||1,3005 sqft||Available Now!||View|
|JEA C||730 NE Waldo Road||13,507 sqft||Available Now!||View|
Why Move Your Business to Innovation Square?
A sustainable live, work, and play research community, Innovation Square has all the elements to empower your company to create, develop, and commercialize discoveries.
- Companies gain an impressive image boost for being associated with Innovation Square; increased customer perception and instant credibility
- Gain access to cutting-edge research and information from the University of Florida, the #1-ranked public university for transferring technology to the marketplace.
- Interact with leading researchers and recognized UF faculty that have garnered more than $619 million dollars in research awards nationally
- Adjacent to the UF Campus; ideal for companies whose employees, researchers, or clients are involved with activity at the campus and need a short commute time
- Florida Innovation Hub, VC firms and Business Support on-site
- Peer-to-peer collaboration for knowledge sharing and connections with venture capitalists—everything needed to commercialize your research discoveries
- Convenient transportation options: designated parking, direct access to city-wide bus system, and Gainesville's many bike-friendly commute paths
Watch this video about UF Innovation Square in Gainesville, Florida to learn more about why Innovation Square is the ideal environment to relocate or expand your company.