Offered within this Enterprise Zone
Infusion Technology Center is located within a designated Enterprise Zone. Certain programs including tax incentives, permitting assistance and job creation initiatives exist for new and existing businesses in the zone. More information can be found at Florida Enterprise Zones website.
- Jobs Tax Credit (Sales Tax): Allows a business located within an Urban Enterprise Zone to take a sales and use tax credit for 20 or 30 percent of wages paid to new employees who reside within an enterprise zone. To be eligible, a business must create at least one new job. The Sales Tax Credit cannot be used in conjunction with the Corporate Tax Jobs Credit).
- Jobs Tax Credit (Corporate Income Tax): Allows a business located within an Urban Enterprise Zone to take a corporate income tax credit for 20 or 30 percent of wages paid to new employees who reside within an enterprise zone. The Corporate Tax Credit cannot be used in conjunction with the Sales Tax Credit.
- Business Equipment Sales Tax Refund: A refund is available for sales taxes paid on the purchase of certain business property, which is used exclusively in an Enterprise Zone for at least 3 years.
- Building Materials Sales Tax Refund: A refund is available for sales taxes paid on the purchase of building materials used to rehabilitate real property located in an Enterprise Zone.
- Property Tax Credit (Corporate Income Tax): New or expanded businesses located within an enterprise zone are allowed a credit against Florida corporate income tax equal to 96% of ad valorem taxes paid on the new or improved property.
- Sales Tax Exemption for Electrical Energy: A 50% sales tax exemption is available to qualified businesses located within an Enterprise Zone on the purchase of electrical energy, if the municipality has reduced the municipal utility tax by at least 50%.
- Community Contribution Tax Credit Program: Allows businesses a 50% credit on Florida corporate income tax, insurance premium tax, or sales tax refund for donations made to local community development projects. Businesses are not required to be located in an enterprise zone to be eligible for this credit.
- Property Tax Exemption for Childcare Facilities: Provides an exemption from ad valorem property tax for licensed childcare facilities operating in areas designated as enterprise zones.
Other Incentives Available at Infusion
- State of Florida Financial & Tax Advantages
- Financial Incentive Programs
- Financial Incentives Offered by the City of Gainesville
- Financial Incentives Offered by Gainesville Regional Utilities