Restaurant and Retail Space
University of Florida Innovation Square provides space for over 100 private companies, UF-based start-ups, classrooms, student housing, and research labs. To support this pedestrian-friendly community, restaurant and commercial retail spaces at Infusion Technology Center are now available for lease.
Infusion Technology Center offers exclusive first floor, built-to-suit retail and restaurant space. Located centrally between the University of Florida campus and downtown Gainesville, space at Infusion is highly visible with abundant student and professional foot traffic. Receive unmatched amenities like fully-customized business units, access to outdoor space, and attractive landscaping and terra cotta-clad screen walls. Contact us to take advantage of built-in traffic for your business at Infusion Technology Center, and join this unique live/work/play environment.
High Foot Traffic Location: UF Innovation Square
- Take advantage of this prime location inside UF Innovation Square.
- This location, just 2 blocks from the University of Florida campus, libraries, sporting events, and night life, keeps the foot traffic flowing.
Within 3 Mile Radius:
- Total Businesses: 3,710
- Total Employees: 86,123
- Total Residential Population: 82,409
- Employee/Residential Population Ratio: 1.05
The facility will accommodate retail tenants on the first floor along 2nd Avenue and then turn the corner to the new greenway street. A retail space at the southwest corner of the building has direct access to outdoor seating. This area will be carefully screened from the loading dock area with landscaping and a perforated metal screen wall. Other utilitarian areas on the south side of the building are veiled with terracotta-clad screen walls.
Why Choose Infusion Technology Center
- At Infusion Technology Center, each retail or restaurant space can be customized to the unique tenant needs
- Companies gain an impressive image boost for being associated with Innovation Square; increased customer perception and instant credibility
- High Foot Traffic Location: walking distance to classrooms, research labs, libraries, faculty buildings and more
- Urban setting in a highly visible, collaborative research center
- State-of-the-art technical design for maximum energy efficiency; Ground floor retail space with full height glass wall helps maximize visibility and blur the line of indoor to outdoor
- Contact us for more information about available space for lease
Building Features to Support Retail/Restaurant Space
Frequently Asked Questions
- My business is not affiliated with UF. Am I eligible for space in Infusion at Innovation Square?
- Yes. Though there are many benefits due to the close proximity to the UF campus, there is no requirement for businesses to be affiliated in any way with UF in order to lease space within the building. Technology developed within the building is not subject in any way to partnership with UF.
- My business is currently located in a 5,000 sqft space. We’d like to expand to 7,000 sqft now, 9,000 sqft in 3-5 years and 12,000 in 7-10 years. Can you accommodate our needs for growing space?
- Yes. Infusion Technology Center at Innovation Square offers a unique Planned Growth Program where tenants can lease commercial space at planned intervals. We then rent out a subsection of that space to a separate company on a lease term that allows the 1st tenant to consider expansion at a planned interval. This can be a great way to save, since moving and customizing another lab can be incredibly expensive and disruptive to your business. We can design a Planned Growth Program for your individual business needs. Contact us for more details.
- We need 3,000 sqft of retail space, a conference room and 2,000 sqft of office space for administration. Is there multi-use space available?
- Yes. We can customize the unit to your needs, including conference rooms, dry labs, wet labs, office/admin/support space, bathrooms, kitchens, break rooms, specialty air systems and much more.
- Is it possible to lease an entire floor of the building?
- Yes. We currently have several floors available which have not yet been subdivided for other tenants.
- Customized space at Infusion is available now for lease
- Spaces range from 2,000 to 17,511 sqft
- Tenants lease the shell; all space within the shell can be customized to the exact needs of the business
- Flexible lease terms; short and long term options available
- Retail space at the southwest corner of the building with direct access to outdoor seating. This area is carefully screened from the loading dock area with landscaping and a perforated metal screen wall
- Additional utilitarian areas, veiled with terra-cotta clad screen walls, are available on the south side of the building
- Limited ground floor and outdoor space available; Contact us to reserve